Board meetings are held monthly from 3:00-5:00 pm on the fourth Monday of the month.
Meetings are currently being held via Zoom due to COVID. In-person board meetings may resume at a later date.
Typical agendas include:
- Approval of minutes and other housekeeping items
- Treasurer’s report
- Updates on issues being tracked by ACE (e.g, compensation Plan, state budget process, group health insurance, pensions, proposed legislation)
- Reports on ongoing ACE work (e.g., meetings, research, and positions communicated to governor, legislature, executive branch and/or governing boards)
- Issues of interest to state employees
- Opportunity for active state employees who join the meeting to identify and discuss their interests and concerns regarding the state civil service. This is a standing agenda item, from 4:40 – 5:00 p.m.
Members are welcome to attend board meetings. Contact email@example.com to request an agenda and a link to the meeting you wish to attend.
Annual Membership Meetings
Members will receive a notice of and agenda for any annual membership meeting via email. Annual membership meetings will be held via Zoom until further notice.